Kyle Burton on Wed, 18 Aug 1999 16:40:22 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Formatting ext2

There's a mod_asp for apache...

if you're looking for webhosting that's linux friendly, there are many,

http://www.he.net

is my favorite, they support php/cgi/mysql

The Net treats censorship as damage and routes around it.
    -- John Gilmore