Vettese, Nick A on Fri, 20 Aug 1999 07:51:23 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [Plug] Good Linux magazine.

Linux Journal is a great magazine.  It is geared to a more established Linux
user.  Linux Magazine is a new mag, geared toward newer Linux users.  Each
has excellent articles, and even though Linux Journal is developed for the
more advanced Linux user it is still easy to read and understand to the
Linux newbie.
Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: Jaiwant Mulik [mailto:jmulik@astro.ocis.temple.edu]
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 1999 7:40 PM
To: plug@lists.nothinbut.net
Subject: [Plug] Good Linux magazine.

Hi Folks,

While trying to write Linux device drivers using O'Reillys, Linux Device
Drivers book, I felt the need to stay updated on the latest Linux kernel
changes, since 2.2 is a lot different from < 2.2 as far as the
kernel/driver interface is concerned.

That brings me to the question, does any one have suggestions for a good,
technical magazine devoted to Linux ?

Also if anyone is on the mbone and would be kind enough to give us a feed
please email me offline.

Bye.
Jaiwant Mulik                             Home : (215) 204-5775
Room 203, 1928 N Broad St.                Email: jmulik@unix.temple.edu
Philadelphia, PA                               : jmulik@hotmail.com
USA 19121                                      : jmulik@acm.org
Office hours : No currently scheduled hours, by appt. only.
Location     : Room 1000M, Wachman Hall.       Phone : (215) 204-3668
Home page    : http://members.tripod.com/~jaiwant
Lekin woh zindagi he kya, jisme koi namumkin sapna na ho ?