Jason S. on Fri, 20 Aug 1999 17:10:42 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Proxy Server

It also has nothing to do with linux. Vmware is neat, but you're still
running windows. You may be running it in a virtual x86, but the bottom
line is, its still microsoft's code inside that virtual x86, and you
still legaly need a license for it. So, in addition to the cost
of your hardware and the MS license, you also have a vmware license.

I'll admit its a nice program, I bought a copy myself. But its not a
windows _replacement_. It just helps you not reboot for compatibilitys
sake so often.

J.

When I grow up, I wanna be more like me.
I had a clue. I didn't like it. I took it back and exchanged it for an
attitude.