Jaiwant Mulik on Thu, 26 Aug 1999 09:54:51 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Dual boot, lilo problem.

Really. I was "elightened" by a supposedly loyal fan. My first Y2k bug, I
guess.

I don't have the machine here, but I will post as soon as I can get the
specs of lilo.conf.

But apart from the regular "label=linux" related entries, there was no
other entry, not even for NT. When i tried to add:

label=NT
root=/dev/hda6

and then lilo -v it complained that the NT entry already exists. I have 5
partions. 2 HPFS/NTFS and 3 Linux.

The funny thing is lilo seems to know the NT label but it is not there in
lilo.conf.

Jaiwant Mulik                             Home : (215) 204-5775
Room 203, 1928 N Broad St.                Email: jmulik@unix.temple.edu
Philadelphia, PA                               : jmulik@hotmail.com
USA 19121                                      : jmulik@acm.org
Office hours : No currently scheduled hours, by appt. only.
Location     : Room 1000M, Wachman Hall.       Phone : (215) 204-3668
Home page    : http://members.tripod.com/~jaiwant
Lekin woh zindagi he kya, jisme koi namumkin sapna na ho ?