Kyle Burton on Thu, 26 Aug 1999 11:57:04 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Rockin' with CGI

Use

  http://localhost/cgi-bin/hello.cgi

instead of

  http://localhost/hello.cgi

???

Einstein himself said that God doesn't roll dice. But he was wrong. And in
fact, anyone who has played role-playing games knows that God probably had to
roll quite a few dice to come up with a character like Einstein.
    -- Larry Wall