Jason S. on Thu, 26 Aug 1999 12:26:52 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Dual boot, lilo problem.

I've had mixed success with lilo and NT. Whever I had trouble with lilo
and NT it was always the same. After installing lilo, NT would blue
screen when it tried to boot.

The only thing that I can come up with is that NT seemed fine with
having lilo installed as long as lilo was installed before the first
time the administrative disk utility was run. Its probably unrelated,
just an observation.

J.

When I grow up, I wanna be more like me.
I had a clue. I didn't like it. I took it back and exchanged it for an
attitude.