Alexander John Batyi on Thu, 26 Aug 1999 20:36:58 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Rockin' with CGI

> Is there a ScriptAlias directive in your scm.conf or httpd.conf and
> if so what is it set to?

That should have been srm.conf.  Sorry.

The name of that HTML book was HTML Programmers Reference
not Handbook or whatever.  The author is Steve Wright
and the publisher is Wrox Proess.

It says INSTANT in white just before the yellow HTML.
IT's only $15.00 and kicks for quick handbook/tutorial.
It's the only one of this series that I have loo9ked at
and is old.  I got it when 3.2 came out.  It's about a
half inch thick but the info is condensed sorta.  They
leave out everything except what you want to know.