Nick R on Sat, 28 Aug 1999 18:46:04 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] Kill Switch

I was just watching Kill Switch (the X-Files episode w/ the murderous AI. It has a really cool beginning where the AI assasinates this guy by calling a whole bunch of unrelated drug dealers, murderers, and the like telling them that some guy they want is in the metro diner and then calls these 2 feds in who come in w/ guns raised, causing the place to explode) and they mentioned this hacker, Donald Melman. I was wondering, does he exist? I figure on a Linux mailing list somebody should've heard of him if he does.