tburba on Mon, 30 Aug 1999 11:11:49 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] help! /var/log/wtmp keeps growing!

I know I can rotate it, but is there a way to lop off the top gazillion
entries?

My mother always said, "I've told you a gazillion times, never exaggerate!"

jason@sn.com on 08/30/99 10:44:36 AM

Please respond to plug@lists.nothinbut.net