Jason S. on Mon, 30 Aug 1999 11:25:21 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Bandwidth sharing

If you do that, check out the options for both depth and domain control.
It follows everything.... incuding banner ads. Its pretty easy to let it
get out of control and spider sites you didnt mean to.

Not that I've ever done that or anything.... :)

J.

When I grow up, I wanna be more like me.
I had a clue. I didn't like it. I took it back and exchanged it for an
attitude.