Steve Creel on Tue, 31 Aug 1999 18:59:03 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Microsoft Striks Again

Your connection is insecure from inside your proxy/firewall until you get
to the "other" box.  If that's right on the outside of your firewall, it's
not too bad.  If that other machine is on the same network segment as your
mail server, might as well telnet :)

	The part where you ssh is secure, so the last leg of the trip is
encrypted, but you know the saying "A chain is only as good as the
strongest link..." :)

Steve Creel
screel@nothinbut.net