Nick R on Tue, 31 Aug 1999 23:01:55 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Directions to Meeting

You know, it might be a good idea next time to put up maps or links to maps and directions. Maybe there should even be a time posted for a group to meet at the train station (for overprotective parents).

       -Laktar, a.k.a. Nick Rosen, laktar.dyndns.org

If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord:
38. If an enemy I have just killed has a younger sibling or offspring
anywhere, I will find them and have them killed immediately, instead of
waiting for them to grow up harboring feelings of vengeance towards me in my
old age.
-- Peter's Evil Overlord List, http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html

From: Morgan Wajda-Levie <mpwl@locke.ccil.org>
To: plug@lists.nothinbut.net
Subject: [Plug] Directions to Meeting
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 19:26:39 -0500

I'll be taking the train in to Philadelphia for the meeting tomorrow,
but I don't really know where I'm going.  Does anybody know of the
best train to take from West Chester, and to which station?  And are
there any funky tricks to get from the station to the meeting?

Thanks.

--
Morgan Wajda-Levie
http://www.worldaxes.com/wajdalev