Kyle Burton on Thu, 2 Sep 1999 09:09:23 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Franklin Institute Science Museum Chooses Linux

It mentions Chris Fearnly (sp?) and LinuxForce -- he's one of the people
responsible for PLUG.  LinuxForce did the project.

go Chris.

Michael Corleone: "Soldiers are paid to fight; the rebels aren't." Hyman Roth:
"What does that tell you?" Michael Corleone: "It tells me the rebels could
win."
    -- The Godfather, Part II