Michael Leone on Thu, 2 Sep 1999 11:15:21 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] Kurt's talk on security

I'd like to thank Kurt for his talk on security last night; I know I
learned a few things - both from his presentation, and the audience
interaction. Good job.

Kurt, you might want to see if you can put a copy of your handout on the
plug site, in the Papers & Talks section.

As an aside, that's a REAL nice meeting space that have there at Penn. Any
chance of getting to use it again? :-)