Jason S. on Fri, 3 Sep 1999 09:22:46 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] path

/usr/sbin and /sbin are usually only in root's path. Add them to the
system profile or your own as you see fit.

J.

When I grow up, I wanna be more like me.
I had a clue. I didn't like it. I took it back and exchanged it for an
attitude.