Aaron Brown on Fri, 3 Sep 1999 10:50:31 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] RE: Path

That is why I use zsh it ignores all of that and works in its own confined
.z files.  It has a variation of all the standard shell files (ie: zlogin
zlogout zshrc zprofile zshenv, etc).  But this makes it easier to find
them, as even if you do just an ls in /etc right there at the bottom is
all your conf files.  zsh also works with global configurations without
even thinking of it.  I usually set up the z files in /etc and if anyone
wants to add or change anything they can make dot files in their homedir,
and set them up on the format that they are familiar to. (ei: bash, tchs,
korn, csh) and for the most part it will work.

--
-Rune

Einsteins theory of Relativity mean that no matter what direction you go
in life you have a relative that has a theory...

In the Depths of the minds of the insane Fantasy and Reality are the
same...