Barry Spindler on Sat, 4 Sep 1999 21:11:41 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] nmap output

sunrpc used for nfsd and mountd, afaik
If your not using NFS you shouldn't need this.. these are usually started
from init scripts and can just be commented out to keep them from

	--Barry

--
We are MicroSoft. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.
(Attributed to B.G., Gill Bates)