Jason S. on Tue, 7 Sep 1999 11:59:06 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] (no subject)

Ugh. Well if you HAVE to run at that res, consider using a larger
virtual desktop. I did. It takes some getting used to, but the
extra room is kind of important. As you've noticed with netscape.

J.

When I grow up, I wanna be more like me.
I had a clue. I didn't like it. I took it back and exchanged it for an
attitude.