tburba on Tue, 7 Sep 1999 12:46:41 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Laptop install and signal 7?

The result was a CD-ROM drive that doesn't like to read margingally
mass-produced discs. I copied RH's distro onto another CD and it installed
perfectly. I wonder if the driver doesn't have any retries on read?

tburba@glcorpis01.usvision.com on 09/03/99 01:42:43 PM

Please respond to plug@lists.nothinbut.net