tburba on Tue, 7 Sep 1999 16:34:59 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] (no subject)

Hooray! Many thanks, Rune!

linux@fsckit.com on 09/07/99 01:12:59 PM

Please respond to plug@lists.nothinbut.net

To:   plug@lists.nothinbut.net
cc:    (bcc: Thomas A Burba/USVISION)
Subject:  Re: [Plug] (no subject)

I believe if you hold down the alt key and hold your left mouse button
over the window you can move it around untill you can see the OK buttons.
--
-Rune
Einsteins theory of Relativity mean that no matter what direction you go