Joshua Mazess on Wed, 8 Sep 1999 08:51:42 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Netscape error

You might need to delete and reinstall Netscape if you installed 4.61 on top of
an older version. You may also need to set an environment variable to the
Netscape home directory. Check the readme file that comes with Netscape on the
specifics (I don't remember the variable name). You may also need to clean up
your certificates in your Netscape profile. Old certificates can cause failures
in encrypted Java code. --Josh