Kyle Burton on Wed, 8 Sep 1999 10:45:47 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Cygwin (was: freeware windows X server ? (was: uncrippled win32X

You can get vim from http://www.vim.org

Also, look for elvis, lemmy, and vile -- they're all a little different,
so you can decide which one best suits your win32 editing needs.

some are console based (which I personaly like), some are windowed.  The
console based one that I used before was nice because I could work from
a bash command line under windows (fullscreen), which helped keep me from
relizing that I wasn't working under unix.

Literature is mostly about having sex and not much about having children. Life
is the other way around.
    -- David Lodge, "The British Museum is Falling Down"