david . e . edwards on Wed, 8 Sep 1999 13:29:35 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] lilo error Please help

If LILO was installed on the Master Boot Record of
the drive, then  -- From DOS - when you install from
scratch - do "fdisk /MBR" - this will re-write the master
boot record and remove LILO.
Dave E.
dedwards@technologist.com