Graham, John on Thu, 9 Sep 1999 09:06:06 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [Plug] Netscape error

I installed it from a tarball. I'll try to remove the package that was
installed on the system.

-----Original Message-----
From: Aaron Brown [mailto:linux@fsckit.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 1999 7:20 PM
To: plug@lists.nothinbut.net
Subject: Re: [Plug] Netscape error

Another note did you install it from RPM or a tarball, if you installed it
in rpm delete the new version of netscape and remove the netscape package
thatis installed on your system from the RH rpm.

--
-Rune

Einsteins theory of Relativity mean that no matter what direction you go
in life you have a relative that has a theory...

In the Depths of the minds of the insane Fantasy and Reality are the
same...