Jason S. on Thu, 9 Sep 1999 15:09:54 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] emacs files

Or you can go to the directory where it is and
rm "./#foo"

Annother fun trick is to create a file called -annoy
Great fun with the new users :)

The same trick appiles to removing them. Escape the 'special'
characters, or use ./ or the full path.

rm ./-annoy
rm /home/jason/-annoy

J.

When I grow up, I wanna be more like me.
I had a clue. I didn't like it. I took it back and exchanged it for an
attitude.