Nick R on Thu, 9 Sep 1999 23:16:11 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] GPG

What do you guys who use PGP right now think of GPG? It's a replacement for PGP that wasn't developed inside the US & doesn't use patented algorithms, so it's not subject to crypto exportation laws. I don't use PGP myself, but it's nice to have a completely free alternative available.

http://www.gnupg.org/

       -Laktar, a.k.a. Nick Rosen, laktar.dyndns.org

If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord:
65. If I must have computer systems with publically available terminals, the
maps they display of my complex will have a room clearly marked as the Main
Control Room. That room will be the Execution Chamber. The actual main control
room will be marked as Sewage Overflow Containment.
-- Peter's Evil Overlord List, http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html