Jason S. on Fri, 10 Sep 1999 09:35:13 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] emacs files

No, the best way to do something like that under *nix is to uuencode
them and hide them in crontab. I had a 600M crontab file at one
point. The admins eventually figured out why diskspace kept filling up
and fixed it. My point is that every single OS has backdoors, bugs,
and exploits. Its all about knowing them.

J.

When I grow up, I wanna be more like me.
I had a clue. I didn't like it. I took it back and exchanged it for an
attitude.