Aaron Brown on Mon, 13 Sep 1999 17:40:07 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] GUI CD-R program?

I believe xcdroast is still around, you can find it on freshmeat.net

--
-Rune

Einsteins theory of Relativity mean that no matter what direction you go
in life you have a relative that has a theory...

In the Depths of the minds of the insane Fantasy and Reality are the
same...