Jason S. on Tue, 14 Sep 1999 10:38:26 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Tripwire

It was an rpm on a RedHat's PowerTools cd. I picked it up a while ago
to try out a few programs without having to download them all :)
Anyways, if rpmfind doesnt turn up anything, I'll put it up on
my webpage for ya.

J.

When I grow up, I wanna be more like me.
I had a clue. I didn't like it. I took it back and exchanged it for an
attitude.