Andrew White on Tue, 14 Sep 1999 12:45:19 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [Plug] the voicenet/dsl saga

Hi Charles,

I'll be brief -- if you want in-depth answers, please write me directly
so that we're not cluttering the list with the discussion.

We offer both ADSL and SDSL for both business and residential customers.
The speed range is:

  Bell ADSL:  640kbps down / 90kbps up
              1.6Mbps down / 90kbps up
              7.1Mbps down / 1Mbps up

  Covad SDSL: 144 kbps (IDSL) up through 1.1 Mbps (SLSL)

  Covad ADSL: 784 down / 384 up (residential only)

Pricing for residential customers is substantially less than business
pricing.

There really isn't any getting around the backlog of orders for Bell and
Covad DSL circuits.  We do try and give our customers a realistic
expectation of lead times for circuit installation, and we don't charge
our customers until the line is installed.  Inquiries and pricing is
available via e-mail request to sales@dca.net.

-Andrew