Jason S. on Tue, 14 Sep 1999 14:38:31 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] cvs

Dude. WinCVS is actually pretty cool. It like, helps a good deal
since it shows the commandline its running. So, if you wanna
use it for websites, and have a hodge podge of binary & ascii
files to commit, it makes figuring out the right commandline for
globing the right files together a lot easier.

Score 1 for the GUI. :)

Next I need to check out the Mac client. We have a pretty broad range
of OS's in use by developers. Cross platform development tools are
a Very Good Thing(tm).

J.

When I grow up, I wanna be more like me.
I had a clue. I didn't like it. I took it back and exchanged it for an
attitude.