Philip McGraw on Thu, 16 Sep 1999 11:56:03 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] FTP install

RedHat, SuSE, and Debian will all do either FTP or NFS network
installs.  RedHat will also do HTTP.  The disk image for the RedHat 6.0
install, which I just used successfully over a LAN, is named bootnet.img
and is in the images directory of the first CD.  The disk image for the
SuSE install depends on whether you want scsi support statically linked
into the kernel, but for most IDE-based systems, the eide01 image will
work for local or remote installs.

Philip