Nick R on Sat, 18 Sep 1999 19:06:13 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] Strange nxterm activity

Can anybody explain this odd nxterm output:
[laktar@05-054 laktar]$ watch ls mp3
[laktar@05-054 laktar]$ ls
GNUstep                doc                    notes
Xrootenv.0             fortune.pl             nsmail
all.m3u                mcs172                 todo
core                   mp3
dl                     mp3musikk.dynodns.net

Well everything beyond watch ls mp3 was garbage. When I copied it it seemed allright, but on the actual nxterm terminal it's garbage. In case it matters, I was in the midst of emptying the directory mp3 and moving it to somewhere else and the output of watch ls mp3 was garbage as well.

       -Laktar, a.k.a. Nick Rosen, laktar.dyndns.org

If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord:
51. If one of my dungeon guards begins expressing concern over the conditions
in the beautiful princess' cell, I will immediately transfer him to a less
people-oriented position.
-- Peter's Evil Overlord List, http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html