Kuruvilla, Stan on Tue, 21 Sep 1999 15:24:33 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [Plug] MCP

Check out www.cramsession.com. Might be useful for you.

-----Original Message-----
From: Darxus [mailto:darxus@op.net]
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 1999 1:57 PM
To: plug@lists.nothinbut.net
Subject: [Plug] MCP

I consider myself a Linux person, but my job is supporting a microsoft
environment.  I know I'm not the only one.

As my boss has decided that only people with an MCP (Microssoft Certified
Professional) may have administrative privledges on our network, I now
have a desire to obtain one.

Any suggestions, from Linux people, to a Linux person, on how to go about
doing this, with a minimum of suffering ?

An ex-co-worker was going through the tests about one per week, but I'm
not exactly sure how.
          Join the Great Internet Mersenne Prime Search
                http://www.mersenne.org/prime.htm