Jason S. on Wed, 22 Sep 1999 14:53:06 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] running X on a laptop

I tell ya, you have all the luck. If I had a cd-r here I'd offer to burn
a cd. But I dont. Monday I'll have DSL, so maybe then.

FTP server ready.
Logging in...
THE SOFTWARE AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE IS PROVIDED AND LICENSED
"AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES
OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
updates.redhat.com  --> ftp://ftp.redhat.com/redhat/updates
contrib.redhat.com  --> ftp://ftp.redhat.com/contrib
rawhide.redhat.com  --> ftp://ftp.redhat.com/rawhide
ftp.labs.redhat.com --> ftp://ftp.redhat.com/rhad-labs
Guest login ok, access restrictions apply.
Logged in to ftp.redhat.com.
ncftp /pub > ls
./           XFCom/       large-fd/    ls-lR.gz     rhad-labs/
../          aic/         lorax/       rawhide/     roughcuts/
XBF/         contrib/     ls-lR        redhat/      sound/
ncftp /pub > cd lorax/
ncftp /pub/lorax > ls
./      ../     SRPMS/  i386/   iso/
ncftp /pub/lorax > cd iso/
ncftp /pub/lorax/iso > ls -l
drwxrwxr-x   2 root     root         1024   Sep 11 00:26   .
drwxrwsr-x   5 root     root         1024   Sep 11 00:49   ..
-rw-rw-r--   1 root     root    666011648   Sep 11 00:27   lorax-SRPMS-0910.iso
-rw-rw-r--   1 root     root    662413312   Sep 11 00:21   lorax-i386-0910.iso

J.

When I grow up, I wanna be more like me.
I had a clue. I didn't like it. I took it back and exchanged it for an
attitude.