Dennis Dougherty on Fri, 24 Sep 1999 12:24:05 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] Sendmail with UUCP

Hi All,

I'm running RH 5.2 and need to support email for two domains on
my WAN. I have no direct connection to the net but need to
configure my mailserver with UUCP to dial-up and tranfer outbound
mail and receive inbound mail. The documentation looks pretty
straight forward but in my source distribution there are some
patches to a few of the m4 routines and I'm not sure how to
proceed. I can't afford to screw this thing up, so I'm looking for
some advise on what I need to do?  My expertise is minimal so I
would appreciate any insight you folks may have.

I have found the topics of discussion on this list very interesting
and look forward to the day when I might be able to actually
contribute something myself .

Thanks,

Dennis