Thomas E. Keiser on Tue, 28 Sep 1999 22:20:36 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Pro Unix Colleges

Nick:

    Best place in Pennsylvania would be Carnegie Mellon. They have a very active
Linux community there, but you'd better have sterling grades and SAT scores and
lots of money. My son was accepted there, but they gave him no $$ so we couldn't
afford it. ($34K/yr). He spent a summer there and did enjoy the linuxers,
though.

Tom.