postmaster on Wed, 29 Sep 1999 09:44:20 -0400 (EDT)

RE: RE: [Plug] Basic Linux

Delivery Failure Report

 Your          RE: RE: [Plug] Basic Linux
 document:

 was not       Al Sommar/KOP/ATO_NA/ATO
 delivered to:

 because:      Error delivering to PHLMAIL01/ATO_NA/ATO mail01/S21; File does
               not exist

   PHLGSMTP/ATO_NA/ATO, PHLMAIL01/ATO_NA/ATO, PHLMAIL01/ATO_NA/ATO,
   PHLGSMTP/ATO_NA/ATO