LeRoy D. Cressy on Wed, 29 Sep 1999 10:36:40 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Loadable Modules.

If you compiled the kernel with:

make modules
make modules_install

the modules will be locates in /lib/modules/2.x.x/

--
          0 0      L & R Associates
           "       Home Page:    http://www.netaxs.com/~ldc/

LeRoy D. Cressy     	 /\_/\		mailto:ldc@netaxs.com
Computer Consulting 	( o.o )		Phone (215) 535-4037