Vettese, Nick A on Wed, 29 Sep 1999 13:04:03 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [Plug] PLUG Meeting Subject

Good point.  One day maybe I will write up a structured outline and give a
class.  Thank you for the info.
Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: LeRoy D. Cressy [mailto:ldc@netaxs.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 1999 1:05 PM
To: plug@lists.nothinbut.net
Subject: Re: [Plug] PLUG Meeting Subject

One of the best ways to learn a subject is to give a class on that subject.
learned fvwm configuration that way.  Also, there are many facets to
security.
user, system, firewalls, permissions, and etc.  All of these various items
deal
with system security.  Also you might want to look at
http://rootshell.com/beta/news.html about security alerts and such.  Another
interesting site is http://www.l0pht.com/ and http://www.eff.org.

--
          0 0      L & R Associates
           "       Home Page:    http://www.netaxs.com/~ldc/

LeRoy D. Cressy     	 /\_/\		mailto:ldc@netaxs.com
Computer Consulting 	( o.o )		Phone (215) 535-4037