Tracy Nelson on Wed, 29 Sep 1999 13:46:50 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] PLUG Meeting Subject

"LeRoy D. Cressy" wrote:
> Linux is a ``big'' subject.  What part of Linux would you like to see a  talk
> presented on?

I think Bill wanted just a general overview -- base capabilities,
available packages, who uses it & why, along with answers to the most
common "How do I..." kind of questions.  I've been thinking about
throwing together a web page about this, but I haven't even done any
research to see what's currently available yet.