Nick R on Wed, 29 Sep 1999 14:50:38 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Where is the next meeting ??

Actually I think that'd be interesting to see.

       -Laktar, a.k.a. Nick Rosen, laktar.dyndns.org

If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord:
47. If I learn that a callow youth has begun a quest to destroy me, I will
slay him while he is still a callow youth instead of waiting for him to
mature.
-- Peter's Evil Overlord List, http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html

From: "Jason S." <jason@sn.com>
To: plug@lists.nothinbut.net
Subject: Re: [Plug] Where is the next meeting ??
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 14:25:32 -0400 (EDT)

Ok. Is there a dress code? The reason I ask is this. I tend to club
wed nights. By the time the meetings are over, I wont have time to
run back to devon, get changed and go back to CC. So.... as long
as nobody will be overly offended if I show up looking like something
out of matrix meets hellraiser, then its all good. :)

I like, dont know the place where this is at.

J.

I. I have to survive. Just to stay alive.