DrexelDG on Wed, 29 Sep 1999 15:24:04 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] Question about networking printers...

Heya all!
    I am running Mandrake 6.0 on a LAN.  The other machines on the network
are a HP UX server, and a Win98 second edition box.  The M$ box can print to
the UNIX fine and visea virsa.  The Linux box can rlogin into the HP UX but
cant print from inside it, and it will not rlogin into the winbloz box.  I
ran the "smbclient -L SERVER'
on the linux box, but I am not sure what that did  :)  Is there a man page on
this?  Do I need to export some files from Linux to the other machines?  Will
a emulator work better?  Thanks!

Anthony