Nick R on Thu, 30 Sep 1999 13:54:57 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] how would you do a report off of an SQL database ?

First, I'd pick the programming language of our choice (I'll leave
guessing the one I'd suggest as an exercise for the reader).

Is it Visual Basic? It must be. Either that or eZ80 assembly.

       -Laktar, a.k.a. Nick Rosen, laktar.dyndns.org

If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord:
1. My Legions of Terror will have helmets with clear plexiglass visors, not
face-concealing ones.
-- Peter's Evil Overlord List, http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html