Jason Costomiris on Sun, 3 Oct 1999 10:37:01 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Build Your Own Cables? Free Stuff

On Sun, Oct 03, 1999 at 03:53:03AM -0400, Jack Wilkinson wrote:
: me too... I've been half-looking for anything free and non-intel to fool
: around with for a few years now... oh well

I have no connection with these guys, but check out:

http://www.gstek.com/

Scott and his guys are good people.  At a previous job, I bought a Sparc 10
from him, which still happily serves up pages at that place, and a Sparc 2,
which to this day happily accepts mail and shoots it over into their
internal mail system.

--
                 Jason Costomiris <><
            Technologist, cryptogeek, human.