jason and jill on Sun, 3 Oct 1999 15:15:29 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] PLUG Meeting Subject-Suggestion!!

> >but it's annoying, and right  now I don't see enough problems on
> >this list to warrant closing it.  The argument of a newbie posting
> >has already been expounded on by others, so I'll stop here.
>
> A few options... We could close it, and that'll be that.  Or, I can block
> administrative email addresses.  Any opinions?

Well, I still think not having a closed list leaves this one open to
complications that for most other lists would be, for lack of a better
term, "So 1995."

On the otherhand, blocking admin addresses is a good middle ground.

Jason