Kyle Burton on Tue, 5 Oct 1999 09:14:55 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] ODBC Driver for Linux

There is a DBD::ODBC, so you could use that with DBI, but I don't think
there is the native driver under Unix for messsql.

"Accident, n.: A condition in which presence of mind is good, but absence of
body is better."
    -- Foolish Dictionary