Jason S. on Tue, 5 Oct 1999 11:39:44 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] .iso files

YOu can burn a cd from the iso. Use cdrecord or whatever sofware you
like. An ISO is a standard cd image. Any decent cd-r software can read
it. YOu can even mount the iso's and have a look at them if you want.

J.

So why do I love when I still feel pain?
When does it end, when is my work done?
Why am I lone and why do I feel
that I carry a sword through a battlefield?

--VNV Nation