Chris McDonough on Fri, 8 Oct 1999 20:14:12 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [Plug] info on next meeting (Nov. 3rd)

The food is prepared and carried on the backs of indentured servants in
Uganda, where it is placed in the center of a hold of an otherwise empty
supertanker.  The supertanker goes round the cape and makes its way over to
the docks at Wilmington, where the food is unloaded by Chinese day-boys and
taken by rickshaw to IQ Group offices.

Or it might come from a place on 5th street.  I forget.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick R
To: plug@lists.nothinbut.net
Sent: 10/8/99 3:13 PM
Subject: RE: [Plug] info on next meeting (Nov. 3rd)

Just curious, where does this food come from? Is it supplied by the
people
who host the meetings or what?

        -Laktar, a.k.a. Nick Rosen, laktar.dyndns.org

If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord:
39. If I absolutely must ride into battle, I will certainly not ride at
the
forefront of my Legions of Terror, nor will I seek out my opposite
number
among his army.
        -- Peter's Evil Overlord List,
http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html