Richard Bennett on Sun, 10 Oct 1999 18:53:31 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] having problems with ghostscript and gv?

the ghostscript interpreter, how can i get it to print on a canon
bjc-4000 printer?  I can't even load a file.  The error is "cannot find
gs_init.ps"???  please help (i'm new and never wrote to this service
b4)   Thanks

  A wise man once said:

  There are two things you lose in life:

  The second is your memory....